AIM
tpdewc

-XtK- Last Desire -XtK- Last Desire

The time shows!

Sick stuff! love the break down in the middle of all that intensity.

Very nice sounds and layering in your track. mastering is pristine too!

Keep it up

XotiK responds:

thanks man! will do :D

Dark Corridors + chime things Dark Corridors + chime things

Wow this is good...

The ambience and environment this track vibes is very alluring. It makes you want to be taken into this world and observe all the details that are gifted to it.

Only dissapointment which i hope you can update in next version of this track is to either do away with percussion or make it less muddy.

Awesome work!

Shapes in The Clouds Shapes in The Clouds

Has emotion and distance that cherishes the land!

Great setting and themed music perfect for an important story touching part.

great use of sounds that are distinct and punctual with holding an era.

nice you need to promote this.

Avenge Me Avenge Me

Love your lead synth

Soft with nice portamento slide shifts between notes.

Just takes me on an adventure. with many fun flowing alluring verse changes.

- LD - Blast War - LD - Blast War

Awesome!

You just step up to this genre and slice jedi force all over it.

Breed responds:

Mwahaha well worded my friend.

Cheers!

When Life Falls Down When Life Falls Down

Hey good to see...

people who are so bored to make new accounts on newgrounds just to zero bomb a track.

They must have really enjoyed listening to this track while writing the reviews.

On another note, Your song uses the fl speech synthesizer to good use. Edison is also a very confusing application to work with. very rarely do I use it when editing audio in my projects.

Being-Glass responds:

For anyone who is interested in learning how to use Image Lines Edison application send me a pm. I really enjoy helping others here on newgrounds learn how to use FL Studio and write and master electronic music.

The Glitch Machine The Glitch Machine

Bravo!

great work man for a first submission welcome to the club!

and good ending I really can picture that leading to the next track in an album that just gets more epic into your world of style.

Peace and see you around!

KKSlider60 responds:

Thank you, your review means a lot to me.
Peace \m/

KKS

Running Through Me Running Through Me

Very intriging song!

Love the ambiance you bring into this trance song. just keeps moving with nice pads. I especially like the bass you chose for the track. Keep it up mate!

Being-Glass responds:

Thanx for the review! one of my favorite trax that i personally wrote.

-Nocturnal- -Nocturnal-

Almost kick ass!

bass needs to hold its own ground and not follow the melody but influence the drums. and some equalization is needed then this track will be kicken. your breakdown transition was epic. keep it up!

oh yeah new artist name here
Being-Glass

see ya around

nameless11 responds:

Thanks for the review. ill be uploading alot more dnb tracks in the near future.

Origin:Unknown Origin:Unknown

Needs a little more substance

track has good sounds but it needs to build up to something otherwise it makes just a background environment texture. you could put some swingin beats with the percs you have here with the hollow sound sculpting into something crafty

nameless11 responds:

I reformatted my computer so this track is long gone haha. It was meant to be more of an ambient piece so thats where it will stay anyway. To be honest its not even good for that purpose either. Thanks for the review anyway :p.